Rashes can be caused by a number of factors including chlorinated water, detergents, heaters and air conditioners, even sun exposure, air and wind. If you have sensitive skin, these oxidizing factors can exacerbate the rash, making it itch. When you scratch the itch, you can increase the inflammation making skin red, flushed and irritated. Our Total Oxidation Management approach, smoothed across your inflamed skin, can help ease the symptoms associated with a skin rash.
Eliminating oxidation factors may help eliminate your rash
Attacking the affected area of your skin starts with a targeted 12% L-Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) antioxidant and 1% zinc antibacterial to help alleviate the inflammation.
- Protect skin with a fresh-activation delivery system of the purest and most potent, pharmaceutical level vitamin C
- Defend against oxidative damage caused by environmental aggressors, reducing the inflammation from the rash
- Normalize free radical activity by normalizing the exfoliation rate of skin
- Help promote collagen synthesis while improving the look of inflammatory conditions
- Smooth on our luscious oil-free wellness moisturizer with a pro vitamin B5 “smart” formula and intelligent technology to help improve skin’s condition
No reason to act rash with a rash
A rash is your skin’s way of telling you that something’s wrong. It’s not life-threatening but it is annoying. Addressing oxidation addresses the inflammation which can help eliminate the symptoms, naturally. And your skin will be back to smooth and silky in no time.
That’s the Malibu C difference!
All Malibu C products are 100% vegan and gluten-free.